January 6, 2015

Harmonie: Elder Wheeler didn't say a whole this week. He was actually quite sick so he was a day late emailing and mostly only sent a few responses to my email. And no pics:(
This is what he said:
Elder Wheeler: 
I am fully recovered...It was food poisoning, from a wedding reception we went to...17 other members of the ward and a number of other people from the visiting wards have the same symptoms...including the bride and groom...no fun. but after I finally vomited last night around midnight 9 times! I felt so much better...It was gnarly...and I am eating solid food again.

the ward was very good at checking in on us, both sister S and T kept us from going too stir crazy and the Winns brought us all the sick supplies we needed.

Harmonie: 
In response to my question, How is everyone after the call home on Christmas?


Elder Wheeler: 
Elder Cluff and I were a little trunked out for a few hours, nothing serious, just thinking of home, but were back on our game by bedtime on Christmas.


No pics from Arthur, but I did get some from one of his KY moms:)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 14, 2016

July 28, 2014

May 4, 2015