January 20, 2015

A tough morning last week leaving Prestonsburg...I don't know if any place else will ever live up to the mark that this little town in the mountains of Kentucky left on my heart forever. Miss everyone in this great state.


saying bye (for now) to my dearest Elder The BOLT! Cluff! love you man, #best tag team God ever put together.

 As sad as I was to leave Prestonsburg, it was really good to see some of my old friends from Parkersburg again and our super district. (left to right; Me, Elder Myers! Elder Chevelier, Elder Thompson, Elder Numbers) I served around each of these Elders in Parkersburg and it was a blast to see and catch up with all of them again! I was also able to say bye to my favorite Zone Leader Elder Fielding, rest in peace, and may your legend live on!  (Death, in Mission speak means he went home)
Elder Cheveliear was actually the missionary who found Debra L again and was ecstatic to learn that she had been baptized.
 ​Elder Myers and I literally ran to each other when we saw each other, and spent the entire transfer meeting catching up, love this man! we had a good time together back in Parkersburg! so good to see him again.
 Arriving in Lewisburg, we live in lewisburg which is about ​10 min south of W.S.S. we have a very nice brand new apartment. oh and The Greenbriar is in our area...which for those of you who don't know what that is, google it "America's Resort".
 ​Randy One of the many spectacular Librarians, he made Elder Cluff a One Direction read poster.
Stay in touch Randy...and Keep on keeping on! 
 A few of the faces at Game night at the Library Left to right; Me, Brian, Jack, Elder Cluff, Andrew, Jonathan
 ​The Shannon Family, #SouthFloyd...Brother Shannon was also our barber...True Blue!
 The Bentley Family...Terrific Trish! Love yins!
 All of the Staff at our Taco bell signed a Box for me to take with me, # Shout-out to Amber Bradshaw!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 14, 2016

July 28, 2014

June 15, 2015