August 17, 2015

Here are a few photos from the past few days...Huntington is incredible! I am so excited to be here.
This is Elder Hill, he is Elder Tupou's Trainee that he will be training back in WSS. I already heard back from them and things are continuing to go very well and our investigators in wss have warmed up to this brand new missionary very well.
Elder Cluff and I along with the Winns having yet another Kentucky reunion...all of these people have or are serving in Prestonsburg KY (my second area) I am going down to Prestonsburg KY this Tuesday and Wednesday, I am so excited to return to visit and teach recent converts and investigators on my exchange there starting tomorrow.
Huntington is also home to Marshall University, the second largest university in the state, we have a LDS student association that we run on campus and President Salisbury sent me here to apply what we have done with our booths and colleges I have worked on in my past two areas. I am also excited because, C.M.G.  Sister G's (from back in Lewisburg) oldest daughter and her Boyfriend are Marshall Engineering Students, they will be returning next week, how neat is this, Hopefully we will still be able to teach a member of the same family here in Huntington.
Marshall's Stadium, you know something funny that Marshall has made me thing of is Monsters University (the Disney Pixar movie) MU the logo even looks the same, haha.
​ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July 28, 2014

March 14, 2016

August 11, 2014