Week 7

Well what a week...Tuesday, my companion threw in the towel...so we abandoned our apartment for the week and I lived with the zone leaders (who have a Tri-Panionship already )Elder Klineman, Elder Golding and Elder Shaffer...which ended up being the greatest 4-day exchange ever! We had four of us in the "Nicest Apartment in the Mission"...It was great working with them, two cars and four elders we rocked both of our areas! Plus had some fantastic study that I will remember the rest of my mission...and somewhere along the way, I was talked into purchasing Elder Klineman's entire weight set...and they set me up in a real missionary work out routine! Which includes a mile of Stairs at the stadium...I have never felt more AWAKE in my mission! it took me three days to be able to fully bend my arms strait again.

Then Friday We went down to Charleston to Meet my New companion Elder Williams! HOT DOG! are we a smashing great fit! He is 27, from Gilbert Arizona, and served in the Marines for 7 years before his mission! I am loving how dedicated he and we are and the heightened spirit we have found the last three days...I love leaving our apartment on-time! at 11:00 and working till 9:00 wondering back to apartment for the first time that day exhausted and experiencing the power of specific prayerful planning! I have never prayed more in a single day and it works, it really works! So cool!
 
 
Dinner with the Haroldsen family moments after arriving back in Parkersburg with Elder Williams
I Truly have already come to love Elder Williams and we are both so excited for this companionship!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 14, 2016

July 28, 2014

June 15, 2015