He made it!

Hello Everyone

So I made it to West Virginia, I am serving in Parkersburg, with my companion Elder McFarland. We have a "decent" apartment Which is "Stellar" according to Elder McFarland compared to some other places in the mission. (he is from St. George). Funny note Katelyn and I both have trainers with the name beginning with "Mc";)

Well not alot of time so I will simply say Love you all

my mailing address is 
Parkersburg W.V. 26101

I will email again on p-day (Mondays) at 11:00am EST (9am- UT/10am-KS)

and I will be calling probably around 2:00pm EST (12:00 MTN) we are not sure if we will be able to skype, it depends if we find a member with a web cam and Internet access willing to host us at their home. 

Talk to you all soon
Love you
Off to work!

-Elder Wheeler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March 14, 2016

July 28, 2014

June 15, 2015